Woodshop Production Worker
We manufacture beehive equipment for the beekeeping industry, both for commercial beekeepers and for hobbyists. We are family owned and operated with opportunity for advancement, located in Red Bluff, Ca.
- Full-time (40 hours a week).
- $12 to $15 per hour, based on experience.
- 90 days probationary period from time of hire before employment becomes permanent. At will employment.
- Pay raises are based on increased experience and/or $1.50 per hour for every year worked.
- Higher payed positions available for people with considerable experience and who prove during the training period to be exceptionally productive, independent and dependable.
- Production, assembly and painting of wooden hive parts using cutting/milling machinery, saws and other power tools.
- Sorting and packaging product, including loading product on delivery vehicles or helping customer with pickup orders.
- Receiving, unloading of incoming materials and Lumber.
- Cleaning and regular maintenance of tools, machinery and facilities.
- Other tasks related to production of hive equipment and business operations as directed.
- Safety is EVERYONE’s responsibility. This position requires careful attention to sharp blades, running motors and vehicles, heavy loads and moving objects. High situational awareness, especially with power tools, is an absolute requirement.
- The Production worker MUST be able to pay close attention to detail while keeping up a high production pace.
- This position involves near constant physical exertion. Ability to perform heavy and repetitive tasks in heat, cold or other harsh conditions is required.
- Woodworking/machine operating experience preferred.
- Experience in a production environment preferred.
- Hands on mechanical/machine experience highly preferred.
- Forklift experience preferred.
How to Apply: